Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Exam Weeeeeeeek ! OMG.


Exaaaaaaaaaammmmmm is around the corner ! D':
Okay, seriously , imma FREAKED OUT !!
Although I always tell my buddies " Nehh, don't worry to much ... its okay ! :) ",
But the truth is .... IMMA SCARED ! ><
Well, you see, in my class, everyone are geniuses ! Everyone always have a book in their hand, everyone keep saying terms that I don't even know , everyone study all the time !
Me ? Noooooooooooo !!! I'm the type that sleep in class, never do revison, always last minute and always kpopin in class !! See the differences ? 0.0

I've started my revision like 2 days ago and nothing get into my mind ! ><
History, Geography, Chinese ,Science, Math ... nothing went in !
Damn ! How am I going to survive ?
If I can't survive this time, ..... there goes my phone, my mp3 and my albums !!
Who can help me survive?

I know I shouldn't be so stressed or what ...
But I just can't imagine my day without my phone and my mp3 !!!
And most of all , I can't imagine my face of my parents who put a lot of hope on me !
AGRRHHH !! What can I do ? Can someone just give me answers ?
Others seems like getting the hang of the exam except me !
Sriously, #INeedHelp and #INeedYou !! >3<

No comments:

Post a Comment