Tuesday, April 17, 2012

#LifeStillGoesOn :D

Hey bloggers ! How's life ? :)
Seems like my blog is going to be dead after so long ... :P

Life for me is still as usual ...
School, homework, project , tuition .... School, homework, project , tuition ....
Nothing changed.
Well, it just getting harder and harder.
Now a days , I have to cope up with design thingys.
Ed- board , orchestra , class and a lot more ..
Although I like to design things but they just suddenly came to me and I'm just not that ready.
My photoshop sucks like hell and my mind is now full-filled with PMR .. TT
I'm just not ready ... >3<

Exam is near again ... WHAT THE HELL !!
Got to study like mad again ... SHIT ! TT
That means no more internet, no more FB and no more SHINee ! *dies*
#WhyExamComeSoFast ?

Well, had a lot thing to share.
My SHINee Sherlock album (YAY!) , my Key (YAYY!) and my life :)
Till the next post I guess ? :D See ya !

Me, My Key, and My Sherlock album! ♥

Happy Belated Birthday KIM JONG HYUN !! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment