Friday, August 24, 2012

Hooooolidayyyy.

Helooooooooooo ! Its been awhile since I last updated as I was damn lazy LOL. xD But, NOW ITS HOLIDAY! and the LAST, I mean LAST holiday for me before PMR. After this, ohdear, I don't think I can survive in this world anymore. But the mainpoint is, after PMR, I am as free as a bird! ^^ So, have to suffer now till the end of this terrible exam. Haizz...


Well, I planned to study for like 3 hours a day, or at least 1 hour a day but as usual, EPIC FAIL. I mean, during the holidays, all knd of TV shows are on, and guess what, they're all kpop! As a total kpoper, anything or anyone won't stop me from watching these shows! AND I MEAN IT ! So there goes my holiday.. :P

As usual, I cut my hair AGAIN! xD This time its shorter and thinner! Now when I was my hair I was like : " Where did my hair go? I can't feel anything!" LOL. I told the auntie just to cut shorter and even showed her the photo but still .... T^T

Eventually I got the idea form her, SNSD's one and only cute SUNNY!
And it ended up like this. TT
HAHA. Its a shame to compare myself with Sunny LOL. :P
#shorthair #awesome
Tomorrow will be the last day of holiday and I still haven't started my homework! A few sets of modal papers! And thats why I decided to go to my grandma's house, a place without wi-fi and internet to finish my homework off! (Pretending to be a good girl eh? :P ) HAHA. Hope I can control myself tomorrow! Nights! :)

#HAPPYHOLIDAYS #ILOVESHINee

No comments:

Post a Comment