Friday, August 24, 2012

Oppa Gangnam Style !

Yeap. I know its late but still damn I love this song soooooo much! Well, if you ever hate this song or hate PSY, I can say you don't have any fun in your life. HAHA ! :P

Who excepted that this song would be so famous, I mean, its like everyone, I mean everyone know this line" Oppa Gangnam Style" and " Eh.... Sexy lady!" . Even JustinBieber, KatyPerry know it! If till now you haven't listen it before, I really hope that you can listen it for once and I'l guarentee that you'll love it as much as we do! :)

As a total kpop maniac, I shall say I know PSY earlier than most of you. He's once of the most funny yet most awesome solo male singer you can find in korea! Besides SuperJunior, BigBang, Girls Generation, SHINee, 2NE1 etc, he is really a successful singer in korea. And do you know that he is the one that bring YG company to the top? Yeah, not Bigbang, not 2NE1, is him, the person that bring YG to a new level! PSY IS JUST AWESOME! (and I can say Imma a fan of him now LOL.)




And guess what. If you're a fan of 4minute or the fan of the sexy icon of korea- HYUNA, than this time for you to throw your minds away as there's also a special version of Gangnam Style for Hyuna! :D Its called "Oppa Dak Nae Style"- means Oppa you're my style ! :) Well, first I shall say that Imma super fan of Hyuna but I still prefer the original version than hers, The voice is so strange LOL. But still, MyGodSheIsJustSexy!



With JaeSook oppa special appearance, I can say that this is the most epic MV I've ever seen! :D Trust me, you'll never regret for listening to it! HAVE FUN ! ^^

JaeSook Oppa- The Host of RunningMan! :D

Little Horse Ridding Dance ! #OHYEAH

#OPPAGANGNAMSTYLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment